How to Be In Sync with the Overall Trend
By Steve Primo, SpecialistTrading.com
After all these years of research and spending money, is trading consistency still eluding you? Have you given up your search for the perfect trading method? The statistics show that only 5% of traders will be consistently profitable while the majority of all traders will eventually lose money. How is it possible that such a small percentage of traders is able to consistently capture profits? Simple, they’re in sync with the overall trend. Many traders find out what the trend is from chat rooms, tons of indicators, or by listening to so-called trading gurus, but in this presentation Steven Primo reveals a tool that shows just how simple it is to be in sync with the overall trend, regardless of what market or time frame you are trading. That tool is the “Buy/Sell Line.”
Steven Primo, former Stock Exchange Specialist and 41-year trading veteran has often stated “If I were stranded on a desert island and could only use one trading tool, it would be the Buy/Sell Line”. The beauty of this tool lies in it’s simplicity and ease of accessibility. To illustrate this point, Steven displays numerous examples of the “Buy/Sell Line” in action as applied to all markets, in all time frames, and in all directions. Whether you are new to trading or an experienced trader, you can’t afford to miss this educational presentation.
THE MOVIE: HOW TO BE IN SYNC WITH THE OVERALL TREND
THE SPECIAL OFFER:
Get a 30-Day Trial of My PTS Primo Charts Program for just $7!
What you will get:
- A full, 30-day trial of my program for just $7
- You will get the trading strategy discussed in this video (Trading Strategy 3a)
- "STEPS" 1 & 2 Entry Techniques for fine-tuning your entries into trades
- Strategy Signal Scanner - Know which markets are triggered, according to the strategy
- Enhanced "BUY/SELL" line, which signals when markets are trending up or down
- Over 90 Technical Indicators
- Free Bloomberg TV for fundamental analysis
- Personalized Tech support for your individual needs